Friday, August 17, 2012

New Inventory for 8/18/2012

I ordered new inventory pieces a couple of weeks ago, and a few (or 12) came in the mail yesterday. I was starting to get worried that I wouldn't have the time (or anything) to put anything together for the market this weekend, but I fortunately did.

Here are just a few:


Miniature bronze bows, steampunk bronze robots, and Tibetan silver Eiffel Towers.

Sexy lady cats & elephant heads.


Pirate themed! Or gothic. Or emo. Or whatever. Skulls, helms, and a combo!


It's never the wrong time to be patriotic... or just wear a funky hot air balloon on your head.


And finally - old fashioned steampunk high wheel bikes.
(I actually thought I ordered the miniature version, but I kind of like the large size!)



See you on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment